This Portugal-dedicated event will bring together a range of organisations in Portugal to discuss challenges and opportunities and the role that METREX can play to assist authorities across Portugal.
We will exchange on the advantages on being part of a wider network of European Metropolitan Regions and Areas.
Agenda times in CET
- Julia Fernandes, President of Vila Verde Municipality and Vice President of the Intermunicipal Council of CIM Cávado
- Olga Pereira, Councillor of Braga Municipality
- Rafael Amorim, First Secretary CIM Cávado
- Presentations by METREX, Henk Bouwman Secretary General and Filipe Ferreira, Metropolitan Secretary AMLisbon (tbc)
- Why we are active in European Networks: the role of networks, EU projects and funding (Interreg and Horizon) experiences from Helsinki Metropolitan Area, Irma Karjalainen Director of HSY
- CIM Cavado, Rafael Amorim, and Braga Municipality, Olga Pereira
- Debate on the Portugal issues and challenges
METREX Members are welcome to join this meeting. Please contact Stephen Gallagher for more information.