The Interregional Alliance for the Rhine-Alpine Corridor EGTC is offering the position of the Director. The contract will start on 1 January 2022.
We are looking for a dynamic person to fill this demanding and thrilling function, and who will continue our successful cooperation in the Rhine-Alpine EGTC with fresh ideas and a strong vision for the future development of our Corridor.
According to the Convention, the main responsibilities of the Director, which will be executed jointly with the EGTC’s secretariat include:
- representing the EGTC in law
- presenting the strategic outlook
- presenting annually the work plan to the Assembly for approval
- engaging actively with European funding programmes, relevant European networks and the European Commission with a view to intensified collaboration
- supervising and leading the Secretariat.
For more information, please visit: https://www.egtc-rhine-alpine.eu/news-startpage/job-vacancy-director-rhine-alpine-egtc-2/