Registration for this event is now open. Interested parties please use the link provided below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.
The Covid-19 pandemic affects all areas of life worldwide. Society and the economy are experiencing restrictions and slumps on an unknown scale; life plans, production targets and development strategies are being questioned and have to be adapted and realigned at short notice.
In order to mitigate the consequences of the economic crisis, new record levels of recovery programmes are being set up. In addition to the programmes and measures of the European Union and the individual Member States, the regions themselves are also taking the initiative and trying to stabilise their economies with their own resources and innovative ideas.
- How can we return from the crisis to the new normal?
- What opportunities does the restart offer for the ecological and social trans-formation?
- How can the European regions face the future stronger together?
We want to get into virtual conversation about these questions at European level. Learn about crisis management strategies from different innovation regions in Eu-rope. You are invited to interact with the speakers via digital tools.
The languages of the event are English and German. The online event will be simultaneously translated. The participation is free of charge.
Registration by 10 September 2020 at the latest at
The online event is hosted by:
- Katrin Schütz, State Secretary at the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Housing Baden-Württemberg
- Sylvia M. Felder, Regierungspräsidentin of the Regierungspräsidium Karls-ruhe
- Ralph Schlusche, Director of the Rhine-Neckar regional association