Public administrations are taking action to improve their eco-balance and overall sustainability. The German and Belgian partners of the project “4Regions4Future” will be working together for the next two years on issues such as human resource management, sustainable procurement, energy management and mobility management.
Kicking off the project, high level experts from the EU, Belgium and Germany will assess the general sustainability challenge for administrations and set the framework:
- What are the biggest challenges?
- Do the given framework conditions allow
- What is the role of the local and regional level?
- Which room of manoeuvre do public administrations have?
- Friederike Detry (European Commission)
- Dr. Kris Bachus (University of Leuven)
- Dr. Brigitte Dahlbender (BUND Baden-Württemberg)
- Stefan Kuhn (ICLEI)
- Frank Geets (Agency For Facility Operations, Flanders)
- Peter Rabaey (HR Agency, Flanders)
- Prof. Dr. Diana Pretzell (City of Mannheim)
In the afternoon, staff from the four project partners will meet virtually for the first time to discuss the different topics they will be covering.
Simultaneous translation will be provided in German and English. Participation is free of charge.
Please register via [email protected] by May 3rd at the latest.
The organisers will send your access details upon registration. By registering, you agree to the processing of your personal data by the organisers. You can find information about the protection of personal data processed by the Regierungspräsidien on the Website (data protection notices), in detail:
kick-off event 4Regions4Future. Please note that the event will be recorded.
The 4Regions4Future project is supported by the Baden-Württemberg-STIPENDIUM– Walter-Hallstein-Programme, a programme of the Baden-Württemberg Stiftung.